Wednesday 12 June 2013

Book Intervention Project - 20th Century Design

I just got an idea for an book intervention project. You may remember (if you had read my previous posts) that a few years ago for university I was asked to "intervene" (vandalize) a book of my own choosing - Inventions That Changed The World.
Today, I just got the idea for my sequel - 20th Century Design by Catherine McDermott from 1998 (1999 reprint) commissioned by the Design Museum, London.


Like the previous book, I scanned every single page of it before hand to make a digital copy for future use. The last one had to have pages glued together as their was no time to do something to them, as the project had a deadline. This one hasn't, so I plan to do something to every page. I already got plans for its many pages so stayed tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment