Thursday 18 August 2016

THE 100TH POST CHALLENGE!!!!!

You have read right. 

What you are reading now is actually the 100th post ever published on this blog.

So what do I have planned for this milestone?

Nothing. 

I only just noticed this fact when I returned after the four-month lock-out this year.

I didn't have anything planned.

But I do have something to show you....


I made this after seeing a video on YouTube that made me think back in July.
(during the lock-out)

Can you work out the meaning of this collage?

It may look like a random selection of images, but there is a structure. 

It comes in the form of a piece of audio. 

Want to know what it is? 

Here's a clue... Anakin

That's all I'm giving... until the day of the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon in November.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment