Friday 19 August 2016

Some words of mine got published!!!

One thing that happened to me during the lock-out was that some words of mine got published in a national newspaper.

In May 2016 I was interviewed for The Scotsman newspaper. It was about  me taking part in a group that was assessing Specsavers opticians for the sake of them getting an award for "Autism Friendliness." Its a scheme to make businesses and establishments more aware about the condition and the sensory overload that can cause trouble for people on the spectrum. 

I was asked a couple of questions by e-mail. I replied. The answers were edited into the final article you can read here. It was very well-received. It even got a Letter To The Editor.

The final article was published in June and you can read it by clicking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment