Monday 27 February 2017

Act of Cultural Vandalism - A twist in the Snickers

I had the idea of this very recently. One internet meme that I have seen a few times on my Facebook feed has been one of these...


For those who are not familiar, they are a reference of a series of TV ads for Snickers that started in 2010. Below is the first one ever, featuring Betty White... playing American Football!


First "Not yourself" Snickers ad, 
featuring Betty White (2010)

The still used in the memes above come from this version, starring Joan Collins.

Snickers ad, featuring Joan Collins (2012)

They are many memes based on these ads, but the one I have been seeing feature a certain red-head....


And its from this version where I got the idea for my version of this meme.....


I await your praise (and anger) in the comments.
(But please read the ad's disclaimer before you do so.)

By the way, I have plans for another Snickers ad.

I won't say any more....

No comments:

Post a Comment