Sunday 8 March 2015

A Change in Profile Picture

Since I started to upload material online back in 2012 I have used this drawing as my profile picture.


I had made a mock test card graphic, based on the iconic Test Card F used by the BBC. 


You will have seen it on this blog when that Scottish Parliament strip was under construction. I have also used it as the banner on my Facebook page and YouTube Channel 
(I do apologise for not uploading anything to it since 2013. I have been busy with other things, but I do plan to put up some animations on it, so don't despair).

Went it came to making a profile picture, I had this ready-made image, so I used it.

But a few days ago, I visited GOMA with a group. They were holding an exhibition about Alasdair Gray and the main gallery was a large scale public appreciation event where visitors could draw or make things. It had a wall where visitors could hang up self-portraits. I made one. And this is it...



For now on, this will be my profile image.

No comments:

Post a Comment