Saturday 2 May 2015

NEW: Works by Category Page

Just recently, I created a few pages that you can access on you left.

I have felt that I have posted enough material that I thought you may need help finding stuff. Also, I thoguht I could really use this blog as a showcase of my talents in various mediums. That is why (and the fact I just worked out what "pages" are on Blogger) I have made a number of pages listing my various posts by its contents, i.e. Photos, comics strips, posts about ads, fictional book covers, etc. They are all (technically) "works in progress" as in they will change as I post more material.

Look at it anyway, it includes stylish banners I made in Photoshop. Here's one of them (as a taster) which is used to decorate the page dedicated to scientific content.


They also contain a brief intro that explains a bit about my history concerning the particular aspect of my work.

Also, fell free to look at the other links as well, including the recently made "My Drawing Past" page, featuring a selection of drawings I made in the past.

Come on, even the best and greatest of artists had to start somewhere.