Tuesday 2 February 2016

Sneak Preview 8 - The Pokémon 20th anniversary special BIG act of Cultural Vandalism

I just recently completed making these graphics for my 20th anniversary special.

I am posting them here and (later) on Facebook to add them to the webmemesphere.

I hope you like them.


For some reason this stick figure next to text saying you to "be or don't be like him" meme has been trending in my neck of Facebook recently. 

I do hope this one spreads.

You won't believe how much of an idiot Ash was when he began his journey back in 1997.
Look up the first ever episode.


For those who have not seen the anime recently, she is a serious challenge to the well established meme that is "Ash and Misty are meant to be a couple in the future". She has divided opinion in the fandom (in a similar way that dress did to everyone with the gift of full colour vision). 
(And yes, the original dress in that photo was really black and blue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment