Tuesday 13 November 2012

Spam Comic Strip (2005)


This was comic strip that was planned to go on a school web site. Me and a friend of mine very briefly took part in the creation of a web site for the school (we only took part in two meetings, one been which was about what content could be place on it). In the time of this creation some vandals had recently broke into the school and smashed up the place a bit, hence the destructive theme of the strip.
This was a typical strip I made at this time (although this is the only one I made at this time). This hasn't been touched up in Photoshop, this is as it was drawn on paper. The text is handwritten, you can tell that a ruler was used for the borders and the pencil isn't fully rubbed out.
If I was doing this strip today, the only big change I was do will be the graphics on the side of the van. I would make it more like it was from the Spam company (lettering and everything).

No comments:

Post a Comment